- The night before, add Inglewood Organic Chicken Strips to a bowl with 1/3 cup coconut aminos (reserve extra tbsp for later) & other honey chicken ingredients. Stir to coat chicken evenly. Cover & leave in the fridge to marinate overnight (or min. 1 hour).
- On the day of serving, heat a fry pan over medium-high heat & add 1 tbsp EVOO.
- Pour in chicken & marinade. Spread out in the pan & allow to cook for 5 mins without stirring to allow the sauce to begin caramelising. Let sit for another 5 mins, stir again. The sauce should be bubbling & starting to caramelise. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through & charred, add in the extra tbsp of coconut aminos, stir & cook for 1 more min.
- Remove from heat & set aside.
- Move onto cooking the greens. Heat olive oil in the pan over high heat & add greens ingredients. Stir & cook for 2-3 mins.
- Serve honey chicken & greens with jasmine rice & garnish with sesame seeds!
Click Here For More Recipes.